Sunday 3 April 2011

While I was driving.........

I remembered something from when I was a kid today. Just a funny little something that popped into my head. It goes.... Little Jack Horner sat in the corner, eating his pudding and pie. He stuck in his thumb and pulled out a semi-trailer and said, "F*ck me! I could have choked on that!"
So I thought of a new one. It goes...... Baa baa black sheep have you any wool? No sir, no sir, I'm a bloody Poodle.

Going through Brisbane CBD I could hear the church bells ringing out their tune. It all sounded very pretty but it made me think of the Monty Python skit about the Church bells. Now I'm getting this from my brain so if it's not verbatim you can chalk it up to a faulty memory.

Man: I wish those bells would be quiet.
Woman: It's quite nice dear. It's Sunday.
Man: Why should us Athiests have to put up with it?
Woman: You're a lapsed Athiest dear.
Man: The principle's the same. Bleedin' C of E. The Mohamadins don't come round here waving bells at us. We don't have Hindus harmonising in the hall or Shintoists shattering sheetglass in the shithouse and shouting slogans.
Woman: Alright. Don't practice your aliteration on me.
Man: Anyway. When I get my blazer badge and member card from the League of Agnostics I shall urge the executive to lodge a protest about those bells. Pass the butter knife. If only we had some kind of missile.

That's all for now.

Catch you on the flip side. The Tow Truck Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment