Saturday 26 March 2011

What a bloody Unit.

Well, talk about annoying. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds the guys from Unit to be a pair of a*holes. Unfortunately, every time I've had the misfortune of talking to these guys they have managed to totally rub me the wrong way. Now I'm usually a level headed kind of guy, not given to random outbursts of emotion but they REALLY p*ss me off.

I think I have discovered the reason. They are a satanic cult. Seriously! I think they sold their souls to Satan for the chance to be wealthy. Their bodies have been taken over by a couple of lesser Demons and now they just go around p*ssing people off. Don't believe me?? Just look at the logo.


It's a Pentacle, isn't it. The sign of the Devil Himself. And if that's not evidence enough check out all the cars with Unit stickers on them. They have all been recruited into this bunch of Units.

Oh, and if they don't like me using their logo on my blog they can go blow a goat. I always have the last word!

Sayonara. The Tow Truck Guy.

VNHDERNSAYWD

No comments:

Post a Comment