Monday 21 March 2011

To kick it off.

What can a Tow Truck Driver possibly have to say?
I ask myself the same question every day. Fortunately I am not always and have not always been, a tow truck driver. I have alot to say and feel that everyone is entitled to my opinion. The question that remains is whether anyone is really interested in anything I have to say. Time will tell.

Today is Monday. Not a real good day for observations as it is a very hectic time of the week. My work week starts on Saturday and goes through to Wednesday so Monday is actually my hump day. I travel approximately 200 kilometers driving around brisbane on any given day, so i see a whole heap of wierd, wonderful and sometimes freakish stuff.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have or just leave a comment. I love a good roasting too so go ahead and flame me if that is your desire. (You will anyway, with or without my permission).

I hope I can achieve some of my goals for this blog, one of which is not to turn it into a ranting page about the somewhat bizarre and ofttimes stupid behaviour of the Quensland branch of Idiot Drivers Inc. I'll also try not to burn your eyes with the vitriol I feel for the Lycra Clad Loosers on Bicycles Club. Even though I wish they would all just ride off a very high cliff somewhere far away.

That's about all for this introductory post. A little scattered, sorry, but still coherent I think.

Cop you later, The Tow Truck Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment