Tuesday 3 May 2011

How's your car?

It never ceases to amaze me at the amount of people that don't maintain their cars properly. I mean, how hard is it to check the tyre pressure or even have a quick look to see if you actually have any tread left on them. The number of cars that I tow in Brisbane with bald tyres is quite astonishing. I'm not just talking low on tread or even heavily worn, these are cars with smooth rubber and sometimes the steel belt is hanging out. I know because when I go to strap the car down, I spike myself in the hand with them.

Also, just a little note to people that are going to have their car towed. Spray a little disinfectant around inside it. Seriously. I'm getting really tired of towing stinky cars. That means you Mr. and Mrs. Bee Ohh.

And on that note I will bid you adieu.

The Tow Truck Guy.

1 comment:

  1. I'd have to agree! There are so many people that don't take into consideration regular check ups to make sure their car is running well. Because when they don't, boom, it's over and then they have to get the tow truck involved! ha

    ReplyDelete