Wednesday 23 March 2011

Financial Advice.

A Wednesday for me means the last day of the week. I look forward to my days off like never before. I have never had a job where, at the end of five days I feel like death warmed up. I sincerely hope I get a better job offer or, they increase my hourly rate and decrease my hours. HAH, what a joke, like any of that's going to happen.

I did meet an interesting person today, A financial advisor. If I had some finances I would now be able get advice on how not to spend it. I had a wealthy friend who once told me never to spend my own money, "Always spend someone elses money, never your own", he said. At the time I had no money of my own so I thought that was pretty good advice. I promptly replied, "That sounds good, lend me fifty bucks then".

I actually do like my job, I just hate the long hours and low pay. I get to meet a pile of interesting people from all over the planet and learn about them. Where they're from, what they do, etc. Basically a life story in a fifteen minute truck ride. Like the Spaniard who was raised in France and now lives here in Australia because it's a nice safe place. I learned something from a gentleman from the United Arab Emirates that I will share with you. The Australian made Holden Statesman is about thirty thousand dollars more expensive in Australia. Now that's messed up.

Well that's about all of my attention span used up, but I will leave you with an image I took at seven thirty this morning. It's the view from my office window.

Ciao, The Tow Truck Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment